Monday 22 June 2009

First Birthday Celebrations

There are big celebrations coming up tomorrow. It is my co blogger's son’s first birthday, and Jamie (I am sure) will be getting into his excited mode. I’ve stolen one of the photos from his Dad’s blog to show you just what an angelic little character he is!




I understand that a barbecue is planned, and I know that Jamie’s Grandma White and Derek (see above) have flown in from Northern Ireland so that they can be at the celebrations, and I am sure Grandad Mike and Grandma Judy (see below) will be there too.


We are just a little worried that we may have to attempt an assault course to get into Jamie’s home. Dad Barry has been keeping us amused with the ongoing saga of the cowboy workmen who have all but managed to destroy all the essential (and non essential) services to theirs and neighbours houses.





No comments:

Post a Comment