Tuesday 6 December 2011

There's been a takeover (of my bed)



Hello there Blog Readers. It's Ruby here. I've finally managed to get my paws on the keyboard whilst his lordship was out!

I don't know if you have heard. but I have three lodgers staying with me at the moment. Their "parents" have gone off to the sunny side of the world (Jamaica to be exact) and I have been left in charge of them. You'll no doubt have heard of them - Macy, Pixie and Twig.

It's quite nice to have a bit of doggy company, and we all get on really well. The only problem is they have taken over my bed. Every time I get off it one or other of the lodgers leaps on it, except for Pixie, who burrows into it. You be amazed the number of times we thought we'd lost Pixie, only to find her burrowed under my duvet.


You can see what I mean about them taking over my bed in the photo above. Mind you I sleep on their bed and it's next to the radiator, so I reckon I have the best of the deal!


Pixie and Twig enjoying my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment