Monday 12 December 2011

Countdown to Christmas - Thirteen Days to Go!

I've just seen Dot off the premises. She is going to Harrogate to do some Christmas shopping.

I have been left my instructions - put the whites in the washer. Empty the drier and re fill with the washing which needs drying. Don't forget to post the cards on the fireplace. Make sure that you let the dogs out into the garden for a few minutes before you go out. Don't forget to wash the breakfast things up!

How mistaken can you be? I thought I was going to have a nice quiet time before going to play the piano for the first Nativity Play performance this afternoon!

Tonight I have a full blown concert with the Male Voice Choir, and as my accompanist is incapacitated I have to conduct the unaccompanied items and play for the accompanied ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment