Thursday 15 December 2011

Nativity Play, What Nativity Play?

Followers of this blog will know that I have been involved in the music side of a Nativity Play at a local Primary School.

My good friend Barry (he of the blog:- White Stuff) has put up some illustrations of his son who had the starring role of 3rd shepherd. In his blog he mentions that he can only put the photos of his son. He is not allowed to have any other child in his blog, [unless of course he has the parents permission!]

I thought it would be rather Christmassy to include some illustrations of the Nativity Play I have been involved in, and put them on my blog. Sadly in this present age I too am not permitted to put photos of other children on my blog. Indeed in the school where I was involved in the Nativity Play, all parents who take photos have to sign a register, and they are told that if they put pictures on any of the social networking sites they must only include their own children.

Ever the rebel I have neither signed the register, nor agreed to the petty rules which have been invoked.

Here are my photos of the Nativity Play - I hope you enjoy them.......





 By the way, the blurred figure on stage was a teacher




Don't you think that the costumes were stupendous?

No comments:

Post a Comment