Wednesday 28 April 2010

Everytime I Open my Mouth I Put My Foot In It!


Gordon Brown taking to Mrs Gillian Duffy of Rochdale

Gordon Brown's reaction on hearing the tape of his jibe played back to him





Oh Dear Oh Dear. Gordon has really shot himself in the foot this time!


After being confronted by 65 years old Gillian Duffy in Rochdale, who played a pretty straight bat and gave him some awkward questions to answer, he climbed into his car and was overheard to say............


"That was a disaster


They should never have put me with that woman. Whose idea was that?


It's Sue I think. It's just ridiculous


(Another Voice) What did she say?


Everything. Shes just a sort of bigoted woman that said she used to be Labour.


I mean it's ridiculous."


Well Gordon you've really shown yourself in your true colours this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment