Wednesday 10 February 2010

The Other Three Bentley Girls

I went out to our Tourist Information Christmas Dinner last night. (The original one got cancelled due to the inclement weather we had.) We dined at Herriot’s Hotel, in the new section called the Rhubarb Restaurant, and the meal was very good. I think they had pulled out all the stops in the hopes that we would pass along to potential customers how good they were! Each of us were given a small carrier bag containing a money-off voucher for a meal at the Rhubarb Restaurant, two hotel produced cookies, and various pieces of hotel advertising literature – special offers for the Valentine Weekend etc.

During the course of conversation I was asked by one of the ladies who I usually only see at the TIC gatherings “How is Ruby getting on?” I explained that she was now two and half years old and it felt like she had always been a member of the family.

I also mentioned that there were two new girls in the Bentley Brood – One called Pixie, and the other called Macey. I explained that these two were Hannah’s dogs, and that Pixie was a Miniature Pinscher and Macey was a Shih-Tzu. Macey originally joined Hannah as a dog she was looking after for a pregnant friend, but she has now been officially handed over to Hannah and will eventually become a fully fledged member of the Bentley Brood!

As one or two of the table hadn’t met Pixie or Macey, I promised I would take some pictures of them so they could see for themselves what they looked like.

This afternoon Hannah and the two dogs came round to our house, so it was a golden opportunity for a photo call!


There's always one looks the other way when you take a photograph!


Ruby, Pixie and Macey

Macey

Pixie and Macey playing


No comments:

Post a Comment