Wednesday 3 February 2010

Fun and Games This Morning

Hi There folks! It's Ruby here.

I don't know about you, but on a morning I usually get up and stick my nose out of the door and then go out and stretch my legs, but not this morning. It was decidedly cold - in fact 4 degrees below freezing. So one sniff of the cold air and I headed straight back inside the house and on to my lovely warm bed, which is by the side of the radiator.

I don't know if I've mentioned it. but we have a special guest staying with us at the moment. It's my Auntie Sarah. (She's the one who spoils me something rotten, and if she gets the chance she lets me sleep on her bed when I am at her house.)

Anyway, when she comes downstairs I usually make a great big fuss of her, and she usually lets me go out with her to her car. (Sometimes if I'm lucky, I get a ride in the car with her too!)

Well this morning, as I hadn't been out earlier, I went out to her car, and then decided I needed a wee, so I crossed over the road and went about 200 yards up the road. By now the Lord and Master was calling me to come back, but I thought it would be a good idea to cross back over the road and go into the field.

He thought he'd cornered me when I went up the snicket, but some kind person had left the gate open into the field, so in I went and had a good romp up the field!





(That's me in the field having a good romp in the snow earlier last week.)

He's dead crafty. He waved his hands about like he does when he has a treat for me, and I came running down to him. He caught me by my collar and marched me back home.

I don't think he was too pleased with me for running off, but I think I've been forgiven because I've had lots of cuddles from him! When Sarah came back after school, she made a big fuss of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment