Friday 7 January 2011

'Snow Use Complaining - We're Still in Winter!

Hi there folks! It's Ruby here. A Happy New Year to you all! I've been lying low for a little while because when we went up to Masahm to stay at the King's Head, I decided to have a walk across the white bed cover and unfortunately I left some very black paw prints on it! Luckily the owners weren't too bothered and I didn't get into too much trouble from him 'n' her!

Well here we are in 2011 and it's started to snow again. It's great! I love the snow! The good lady of the house took me out for a walk in it this morning, and it was snowing quite heavily.


Although she looks to be on her own in this photo, I've already scampered off up the field!

Now you can see me towards the top of the field by one of the trees having a really good sniff around. Look how it's snowing.


Here we are about half an hour later returning from our walk.


Just by the tree nearest our house I thought I saw one of my old mates, so I stopped to have a careful look.


Sure enough there he was, so we stopped to have a sniff at each other, and a bit of a chase round the field in the snow.



Thye good lady called me to her, and I can't resist the Spillers Shapes she always carries in her pocket. I knew if I went to her I'd get one, so I did. She put me on the lead so I wasn't tempted to go chasing off again with my old mate.


So it was back home up the drive and a nice warm dry out on my bed at the side of a steaming hot radiator!






No comments:

Post a Comment