Saturday 22 January 2011

MOT Test Time

I took the Meriva to Whitehead's Garage (on the Castlefields Estate) on Friday for its MOT Test. The reason I took it there is that they do a While-You-Wait MOT, so I didn't have to bother with arranging to borrow a car, or get anyone to pick me up and drive me back.

Their tester was in on his own, so he asked me if I would sit in the car and operate the necessary bits and pieces that he would be testing. He also asked me if I was afraid of heights (as I would be going up in the world whist the car was on the ramps.)

He gave it a thorough going over, and tested everything that should be done. (I had been on the Directgov MOT site the day previously, and it details all the parts to be tested, so it was fresh in my mind what should be done.)


I'm delighted to say that the Meriva passed with flying colours - which is what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment