Monday 24 January 2011

The End Is Nigh!



Those of you who follow my blog may remember that before Christmas I had the singular disaster of erasing something like nearly 1,000 records of my CD's. Each CD record consisted of information on the following:


Title
Featured Artist(s)
Composer
Category
Length
Where Stored
Label
Each Track Title and its duration


As I have been retyping the records of the CD's I have also had to type up a lot of information to go on the CD's themselves, so that when they are playing in a CD player the readout gives the information below for each track:-


Featured Artist(s)
Composer
Title of Track & Duration


The good news is I only have 19 CD's left to re enter on my computer and then I have finished! I have also taken the opportunity of storing three distinct copies of the records, so that if I inadvertantly wipe one off I still have two other backup copies on different hard drives and will also back up to a pen drive when the CD's Catalogue is completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment