Thursday 23 December 2010

A Romp in the Snow with my Mate Max, and Mollie

I went for a walk today. There was one of my best friends Max, when I went round into to the field. That's Max and Me with Max's Dad, Gordon.




Here's Max and I having a great romp around in the snow.




I'd actually gone out with Mollie, who had called round to our house, and she and the Missus said they'd take me for a walk up the field. You can see Mollie, my Missus, Gordon, as well as Max and I.



When we got to the top of the field, Gordon and Max decided that they would go back home, but Mollie, the Missus and I went along the top of the field.




This is Mollie and I coming back down the field.




We both had a run along the back of our garden before we went back home. It was great fun in the show!








No comments:

Post a Comment