Wednesday 1 December 2010

Me and the Missus Having Fun in the Snow (Well I Was Anyway!)

I just thought you might like to see what I got up to this morning. It was snowing like mad but I persuaded her ladyship to take me up the field.




The first thing I saw when I got into the field were two crows, but by the time I had raced through the snow they had flown off. If you look carefully you can see one of the crafty beggars sitting on the fence to the right of the tree!



I had a good sniff around, but didn't find any trace of them. By this time my nose was covered in snow!



So I decided to go and join her ladyship at the top of the field and continue my walk with her.




When we climbed over the broken down wall I had a good roll in the snow. It was great fun. This is the two of us on the way back.




I went back to see if I could find any trace of the crows, but even after a good sniff around they has vanished!




Here's her ladyship carrying my lead. I never have it on these days if we go into the field, so I am free to roam where the fancy takes me!





As a reward for coming back to her when she calls me I usually get a treat of a Bonio!











No comments:

Post a Comment