Wednesday 23 June 2010

And There Was a Third!

You may remember I told you yesterday of the two mishaps, and concluded by saying that I would have to call a locksmith so I could get into the garage.

Well, this morning at just after nine o'clock I phoned one of the locksmiths listed in the phone book, and a nice young lady took all my details and promised me that the locksmith would be with me within the hour. About thirty minutes later she phoned me back to say that the locksmith had been involved in a road traffic accident and he wouldn't be able to be with me.

Hopefully that concludes the run of mishaps!

I phoned another locksmith and he said he would rush over, just as soon as he had finished the job he was on in Shipley. I asked him to take his time and recounted what had happened to the previous locksmith!

He duly arrived and some forty minutes later I was able to gain access to the garage, which now has a new lock fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment