Saturday 16 January 2010

Wife in the North Where Are You?

I’m bereft! Wife in the North, who inspired me to start this blogging lark hasn’t contributed anything to her blog since 28th September. I usually look at her blog page each week, in the hopes that she is going to restart, but each week all I find is her last blog from September.

Today, when I went to have a look at her blog, all I got was this message……

Sorry! We could not find www.wifeinthenorth.com
It may be unavailable or may not exist.

I have tried following the various links that are given with no success – they all take me back to the message - Sorry! We could not find www.wifeinthenorth.com It may be unavailable or may not exist.



This was the lady we visited whilst we were on holiday in Northumberland, who presented me with a signed copy of her book “Wife in the North” and welcomed us in to her home, where we met the family, including her children, her husband and her mother.
I'm sure I'm not the only one missing your entertaining and amusing blogs.

2 comments:

  1. i just put 'wife in the north + blog' into google and it found it ok!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I've since re found her and her blog!

    ReplyDelete