Wednesday 6 January 2010

A Romp Up The Fields

Hi there all my good friends – It’s Ruby here again!

Me in the snow at the top of the field



Yesterday I went round into the fields with “him who feeds me” and you’ll never guess what I came across – nothing less than a six foot high snow cat! I really thought I was seeing things, and then I saw two men and a little boy and they had made the cat. They were taking pictures of the little boy sitting between the snow cats paws, and I managed to get on the odd shot too!

We had a phone call from Hannah, and she told us that I feature on a photo of the snow cat on Facebook! Wow! Fame at last!





This morning I’ve been out in the snow and we went right up the field and on our usual walk. I enjoyed romping and rolling in the snow and came back home with more snow on the end of my nose than the local snow plough. It was quite deep up the field and when I was sniffing in the snow my eyes disappeared into the snow!

The snow cat was still there this morning.




I'm now on the lookout for someone to take me sledging

No comments:

Post a Comment