Monday 31 August 2009

Ruby

TODAY'S BLOG (WEDNESDAY 02 SEPTMBER) IS THE ONE BELOW THIS ONE!






Hi There!

It’s Ruby here.






First Birthday Party




with lots of my toys



You’d never have guessed it, but it was my second birthday yesterday, and I was expecting a party – just like I had for my first birthday – but it seems that all the family have forgotten! I haven’t even seen so much as a birthday card!

Really! You’d think after all the fuss they make of me they might have been able to remember my birthday!


I’ve heard that they are all busy getting ready for the start of school. I understand that Tom starts on Wednesday morning, and Mollie starts her new school at Beckfoot on Thursday morning. I think that Olivia has an extra day off because the teachers have a training day.

Well it’s not long to the holidays now, and I’m really looking forward to a romp on Bamburgh Beach when we get up there. His nibs tells me that we are going to the Isle of Arran again first, and that we went there last year, and I was so busy sniffing all the new and exciting smells that I missed seeing the two red squirrels that visited us every day. He’s also told me that we may see some seals in the water around Arran, so I shall be looking forward to that!




Lots of Love

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment