Thursday 25 November 2010

The Patter of Twelve Tiny Paws!

There are some sleepy folk in the Martin Household this morning! Sometime between 2.00 am & 3.30 am Macy gave birth to three healthy puppies! Two Boys for certain and as yet we are not sure of the sex of the third puppy.



We got a text message early this morning telling us of the news, then I got a phone call just after I got back from taking Dot to work. By that time Macy was up and had had her breakfast. (I can't vouch for the human members of the household though!)

On my was back from Cottingley Hall the weather forecast was on the radio and I pricked up my ears when I heard "Blizzard warnings have been issued across the whole of Scotland, the eastern side of the country and Yorkshire. Well we'll wait and see if the forecasters have got it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment