Friday 27 January 2012

Four Funerals and No Weddings

I have been a bit busy this week with funerals! Monday was a relatives, and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were due to me being an organist!

I thought that a bit of relative peace and quiet was due, but no such luck. I already have a funeral to play for on Wednesday and another on Friday. In fact next week is already building up. On Monday there is a trip to Harrogate for Dot to visit the Eye Clinic, and on Monday evening I have a practice for the Male Voice Choir. We are due to give a concert at Dalesway (A BUPA home) in Thornbury on the following Monday. As I missed last Mondays practice due to being at the funeral of a relative, there will be quite a bit of work to put in at this Mondays practice!

I am also booked to give a talk to the Hall Royd Methodist Group an hour after the funeral on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment