Friday 20 May 2011

Here We Go Again!

OH WHAT A HAPPY IMAGE!




Read on to find out more............


Looking through the bookings in my diary for next week what do I see?

[You're not going to believe this!]

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>

Four Funerals and a Wedding yet again!

Monday 23rd - Funeral at Pudsey
Wednesday 25th - Funeral at Pudsey
Thursday 26th - Funeral at Nab Wood Crem
Friday 27th - Funeral at Nab Wood Crem
Sat 28th - Wedding at Bingley

I even have a funeral booked for the week afterwards (on Tuesday 31st!)

These days I tend to wake up in the morning and my first thoughts are "Is it a Funeral or Wedding?" hastily followed by "Where is it at?", "What time is it due to start?" and "What hymns/music do I need?"

I mentioned to one of the funeral directors that I was "Up to my ears in funerals" and his comment was "Well, you'd better stop killing them off before you're discovered!"

No comments:

Post a Comment