Monday 21 February 2011

Two Surprise Visitors

Hello there all you blog following fans. It's Ruby here again!

I don't know if you remember, but my good friend Macy had three pups a little while ago, and two of them (Raphael & Leonardo) live together, and guess what......


I had a surprise visit from the pair of them today.

Now Raphael is the quiet one of the litter, and he was content to hide under the kitchen table.




So I turned my attention to Leonardo, who I gave a good wash. Here he is on my bed, being pinned down so that I can wash him properly.


Raphael, on the other hand was quite happy to sit in his dog bed and watch the world go by.


It wasn't too long before he was asleep!


On the other hand I had to keep a watchful eye on Leonardo, who had already managed to creep between the fridge and the wall. After a bit of a struggle he managed to get all the way round and back out the other side!


My calming influence on him soon settled him down, and it wasn't too long before he had joined me on my bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment