Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Ruby Blog!

Hi there!

Ruby here.

I've just been reading HMB (His Masters Blog) to those of you who don't know my shorthand! I didn't want you thinking I'd been missing out on my walks. Yesterday we all got into the car and went up to Settle, where I had a good wander around the centre of Settle, then after him and her had a meal in the Naked Man Cafe, we went up to Austwick and I had a long walk from Austwick to a little hamlet called Wharfe and then back to Austwick!




I had a visit from Macy, Pixie and Twig today but the Lord and master was out earning the odd copper or two, so no photographs yet of Twig! I know he's up at Skipton all day tomorrow, and has a funeral to play for at Pudsey on Thursday and a Wedding to play for at Rudding Park on Friday, so it might be the weekend before he gets any photos of Twig. As soon as he gets some I'll remind him to put them on his blog!

Love,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment