Tuesday 31 August 2010

It's My Third Birthday Today!

Hello there all you fellow bloggers! It's Ruby here with a reminder. It's my third birthday today!! The picture below is one my Lord and master took of me relaxing in the garden.

In the three years I've been with the family I've grown quite a bit and I've made lots of friends. That's a photo of me [below] with two of my best friends, Macy and Pixie.


Just in case you have forgotten I really do enjoy birthdays, because I get a lot of fuss made of me. The photo below is of me on my first birthday. How do you like my Princess Tiara?


I've included the photo below to show you just how much I've grown up. I was only about 6 months old in this photo and was beginning to settle in with the family.



Lots of Love - Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment