Tuesday 20 July 2010

Report on Walkies by Ruby

Hello there! It's Ruby here again.

I promised you I'd be back to report on my days holiday at "Walkies." I had a super time. When we arrived at the house I went up the path and two chocolate brown Labradors met me. One was called Jack, but I didn't catch the name of the other one. Well they made a great fuss of me and made me most welcome, so much so, that I didn't even sleep on my bed, but joined them and slept with them.

We all went for a walk in the woods in the morning, and had a great romp around, and then we went for another long walk on the moor in the afternoon. It was great fun to have two friends to show me all the lovely doggy places on our walks.

Mrs Fliss, who owns "Walkies"told my Dad that I was very well behaved and didn't fret a bit, and I was welcome to come back any time.

I think I heard him say that I'm going for two nights when Hannah gets married, which is nice in a way, but I really thought Hannah might have had me for her bridesmaid, but I expect Olivia, Mollie and Georgia will do a good job!

Lots of Love,

Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment