Saturday 17 July 2010

Hello there, Ruby here.

Hi There!

It's Ruby here doing the blog today!

I've heard a whisper that I'm going on a days holiday on Sunday - Monday, so I've included a photo of me on holiday last year. That is one of me in the back of the car after having a lovely walk on Bamburgh beach.




Rumour has it that Hannah is going to get her degree at Ormskirk (Edge Hill) on Monday, and as they have to make an early start and will be out of the car for a few hours, they thought it best if I spent the day with a kind lady at Walkies at Riddlesden.

So I'm going to sleep there on Sunday night, and go for a walk with her on Monday morning. I think she has two Labradors herself, so it will be nice to meet two of my kind. I'm looking forward to that. I'll let you know all about it later in the week.

PS I nearly forgot to remind you, what with all the excitement about weddings, graduation days and meeting new friends, but it's my third birthday on Saturday 31st August.

No comments:

Post a Comment