Sunday 24 May 2009

Fun in the stream at Austwick

Hello there it's Ruby here again.



Just a quick blog to keep you all fully informed. billatbingley and his missus had to go up to Settle on Friday. If you remember his missus had a poorly knee, so they went to see a man who is a podiatrist. He looked at the missuses knee and told her she would need some new built up insoles and that she had damaged the fibres in her collateral ligament.



Well because she had been cooped up all week resting her knee, I took her for a short walk down to a stream I know in Austwick. (That's the missus with me on the old clapper bridge.) The real reason I took her here is because we met a doggy pal of mine last time we came, and I had a great play in the stream with him. You'd never believe it, but we met him again on Friday! We had a great romp in the stream and played chase with a fairly large branch.

Must fly before billatbingley catches me on his computer!

Lots of love,

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment