Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Visitor for the Day

Hi there friends and neighbours. It's Ruby here doing a blog! I thought you might like to know what I've been up to since I last got my paws on the keyboard and did a blog!

Well since I last did that we've had big upheavals in the house. It was decided to have a new kitchen, and to be honest with you, I quite enjoyed it, because everyone of the workmen made a big fuss of me. My favourite one has to be the joiner (Bobby) who fed me with some of his sandwich one day.

That's a picture of Bobby (below) from his Facebook page



The next favourite had to be Seb, the plumber, because he brought his eleven month old beagle called Milly and we had great fun romping round the back garden.

Guess who came and spent the day with me today? (and is coming again on Friday and again on Thursday 30th.) My little friend Raffi. We sat out in the sunshine in the back garden, played with all my toys. I even let Raffi have a tug with my most favourite toy - "Cat", then we went inside and had a rest to cool down. We had a long drink of icy cold water, which was most refreshing.

The Lord and Master took a few photos, so I've put them below, for you to have a look at.







The Lord and Master had a bit of difficulty getting the right shots of Raffi because he tended to come up to the camera lens and sniff it, so I sat with him for one or two, just so he wouldn't go up to the camera lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment