Sunday 17 April 2011

Raffi and Macy visit for the Day

Hi there fellow woofers. It's Ruby here with an update on what has been happening at the Family home.

It seems that "The Lady of the House" and her youngest daughter had bought tickets for the Harrogate flower show and they went today, so I had a couple of visitors.

The first one (below) is one of the youngest of the brood. In case you don't recognise him it's Raffi, but he has had his coat cut and trimmed so he is looking particularly smart at the moment.



Below is a photo of Raffi and me. I am keeping a careful eye on him to make sure he doesn't get into any mischief!


He enjoyed having a chew on my new stick, whch I colleted when I was out for a walk round Cottingley Hall Grounds with the Lord and master.


Macy (his Mum) came along too, and here she is posing for her photograph. Raffi was too interested in the scents in the garden to bother posing with her!


We did however manage to get one photo of the pair of them, busily engaged in a joint chew of some of the wood chippings.



No comments:

Post a Comment