Monday 4 April 2011

HP Guinness Sauce - I kid you not!



I've resisted the urge to blog about this for a few days, as I first noticed it on a fellow bloggers site on April 1st, but it appears to be a genuine product.


To quote from HP's advertising blurb......


HP Guinness Sauce is delicious, rich, tangy and spicy sauce made with the highest quality ingredients. Combining the strong and smooth taste of Guinness with the flavour of HP, we bring you the ultimate sauce adventure. Complements perfectly sausages and red meat dishes. It's a taste everyone will love! HP Guinness brings food to life!


Mouthwatering served with grilled or BBQ meals like steak, beefburgers and pork sausages. Or use in recipes to add flavour and pazazz!


Before the addition of this HP Guinness Sauce, over 25.5 million bottles of HP Sauce have been sold each year. It will be interesting to see what the effects of this HP Guinness Sauce has on their annual sales!


I wonder if it was actually launched on St Patrick's Day? (March 17th)



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/8/11 09:48

    At first I was going to comment "Yeah right..." but did a Google and found out you type words of wisdom. I love HP but can take or leave Guinness, but I'd keep a bottle of this in my pantry. It doesn't say anything about an alcohol content though. ;)

    ReplyDelete