Thursday 21 June 2012

I Have A Confession To Make.....

I have a confession to make. They say that confession is good for the soul!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


I fear I am rapidly becoming a boring old f--t.


Let me explain. This week has seemed to have been full of unexpected and unplanned events. When I looked at my calendar at the start of the week, there were some planned events, but as the week progressed more and more unplanned events began to appear on the horizon. This quickly made me realise that I like to know what is happening before it takes place. "Surprises" are not my choice for events.

I like things to run in a smooth and orderly fashion.

Among the unplanned events over this week and next include four funerals (Alright, I hear you say, you can't plan for funerals!), a tumble dryer which decided to go on the blink and had to be replaced, the arrival of a decorator to quote for decoration of two bedrooms, resulting in the necessity to purchase quantities of paint before he can start, the necessity to purchase a new umbrella style clothes dryer - when we got the old one out of the garage it was looking past its sell by date, the necessity to repair a broken link on the bathroom sink plug, and a multitude of other silly little niggling things.

I wonder what delightful "surprises" await me next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment