Saturday 23 July 2011

A Prayer for the Stressed

For all those of you who have just begun your Summer Break, after spending the last term with a mob of children..........................


A Prayer for the Stressed


Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I cannot accept
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today,
Because they got on my nerves.




Help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,
As they may be connected to the feet I have to kiss tomorrow.




Help me always to give 100% at work:- 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday and 5% on Friday.




And help me to remember…..


When I am having a bad day and it seems that people are trying to wind me up,
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile
And only 4 to extend my arm and smack someone in the mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment